Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Family Story, Spring 2008

Ok. To be honest, this is just a preview. I owed Beannie 2 posts.. one for our Chinese New Year Party and another for the Curry Noodle Party. Hey Beannie, I'm having some Blogger's block here.. so why don't I give you a preview on one of the parties first.. there's more suspense this way.. just like unveiling beauties....
You do get what I mean, don't you? ;D

Anyway, the story goes like this..
Springtime..


The four generations of awesome folks gathered together..

Held story telling sessions ...

Imparted wisdom and family secrets to the younger generations..


Had some crazy (literally, I mean) times..


Gone through a Chaotic period..

Comforted each other...


Bullied each other.. Come on folks, eat up! It's good for you! ;D


Enjoyed Heartwarming moments...

Showed our love... especially to Ah Mah, the most important lady in the family...


Shared our laughter...

And of course, Thanked our dearest Old Hero and Hercules for who we are.

Happy New Year, Ah Gong! We miss you lots!

4 comments:

Kiat said...

Long waited and well written post! Mossy should write more of this sort :-)

*For some reason, I can picture my mom shaking her head at the pizzas and chicken wings, saying it's bad for us while holding a piece of toast in her hand :)

ka48309 said...

Not enough pictures of Tofu me thinks.

Jordan said...

After next year will have more tofus.......

hey, you seems got a lot of old time pictures collection.....

mOss GiRL said...

I found the pic of Ah Gong and Ah Ma at Xiao Gu Gu's house while rumaging through a pile of magazines. Ha.. but I do have a decent collection of photos of all of us.. including a very innocent-looking Tofu, a very cute Jet, our Beannie in diapers, an obese moss princess.. and of course my dear Jordan with rosy cheeks.. :D