Friday, January 25, 2008

Movie watching

I watched a chick flick, ''27 Dresses'', with the girls, Eve, JJ and Kimmie today.

The movie was surprisingly good; no brains required. Eve and , Jj and I laughed our heads off at the lamest jokes. Kimmie was embarassed coz we were the noisiest bunch in the theater.. she put it across to us very tactfully though.. that 'folks seated 5 rows away could hear us'. (The threater had only 10 rows of seats, and we were seated in the middle row.) Oh well.. if your happy, you've got to show it!

Anyway.. if you're ever going to watch comedy with me, you have been warned.

LOL.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

ya, you will be the last person on the list....

Leah said...

Yeah, I saw the movie with some of my gfs. I liked it too! So cute!

Jordan said...

hey, where's your kodak link full with pictures? and where's the picture in front of Mer-Lion?